- Our 9-piece band performing a wide ďspectrumĒ of dance music. This includes two dedicated lead vocalists and a ďfull-timeĒ horn section rather than an add-on collection of horns.
- Two full-time engineers to monitor the sound and light system for the entire performance
- All emcee activity during the event (if desired)
- Various smaller instrumental formats are available to perform for cocktails and/or dinner. These formats include any combination of piano, stand-up bass, guitar, drums, trumpet, trombone, and sax. See "light jazz & swing" in song list for examples
- IPod (yours or ours) played during all breaks for continuous music. Our engineers are happy to play your iPod to help customize the event for you.
- All required equipment, i.e., sound system, LED light system, wireless microphone, etc.
- A significant $2M liability insurance policy is always maintained for you and your guests. Itís never been needed in over 20 years but itís comforting to know that we have you protected for any possible situation.
- Over 20 years of award winning experience to guarantee that your event will be a huge success!
- Our production company offers additional lighting options to provide up-lighting around the perimeter of the room in any color. They can also provide a complete truss system with moving lights over the stage plus fog machines to make your event look like a dazzling nightclub later in the evening. See the pictures on our main page for examples of this feature.
- Our production company also offers a customized sound system exclusively for wedding ceremonies. The system includes wireless lapel microphones for the officiant, a speaker system, mixer with iPod capability, and a dedicated engineer to run the system during the ceremony.
- Various smaller formats of the band (usually instrumental) for events where dancing is not a primary expectation
- Vocalist during wedding ceremony
- Pianist and/or classical guitarists (1 or 2) during wedding ceremony
To get a current price list including costs for additional services and other options, call us or send an email message to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include any pertinent information about your needs such as type of event, date, venue, and any other information that you think would be helpful to know. Also, please tell us how you found our web site, e.g., Google search, link from other web site (which one?), referral, magazine ad, etc., as this helps us know what marketing tools are working best for us. Providing a telephone number is optional and we never harass clients with those annoying repeated phone calls after your initial contact. Itís amazing how those companies know to call just when dinner is being served ☺. Contact Tim for any questions you may have about booking Spectrum Band.
Our contracts are designed to allow you to easily customize your event with the additional features listed above. A signed contract along with a deposit of $500 are required to reserve your date. You have the option to add any of the additional features to your contract at any time prior to your event so itís not necessary to know all details at the time you book the band. If all you know at this point is your date, we can accept a contract now and complete the rest at a later time. Reserving the band early simply guarantees that you have the band for your date while you finish confirming your other plans.
Copyright © 2017 Spectrum Band ∑ Web Design by ∑ Jay Hungerford